This is a ground floor opportunity to invest in a company that will modernize public wet markets and how they will be operated in the future. Public Wet Markets as a business have proven their resilience by thriving, growing even during this period of Covid-19 Pandemic, compared to other businesses that have been greatly affected by lock downs.
Subject firm has sought the help of LINK Business to raise an initial Php 100 million through the issuance of free and unsubscribed preferred shares. Proceeds will be used to acquire new property that will be developed into market spaces and operated under the company’s proprietary management system. Subject firm has over 10-year experience in developing their system that will be used in future projects. They will be happy to showcase their existing market sites to interested investors.
1. Wet Market operations is a very profitable yet relatively unknown business.
2. The company will be expanding next year by 4-18 branches each year.
3. The corporation owns commercial real estate properties.
4. With a solid grassroots, basic goods business is always a good idea and its pandemic proof.
5. Only company with experience and has operated over 10 wet markets.
Terms of this offering:
Amount to be raised: Php 100,000,000.00, through preferred shares of stock
Price per share: Php 50,000.00
Minimum investment: Php 5.0 million per investor
Dividend rate: 10% yearly