Asking Price: ₱17,000,000
What an incredible price for three branches with commissary!
This business offers a sumptuous line up of well-loved international and local dishes in buffet setting. A big bonus to enjoy a paradise of desserts and unlimited drinks. Customers can also bring home goodies from their take-out options: mainly breads and pastries. In addition to the buffet area, two of their three stores have designated function areas with ready set-up perfect for special occasions that can accommodate between 80-120 pax in a single location.
Inclusion in the sale are its three branches including the commissary. Bundle sale of three stores includes an interconnecting commissary with specialty sub-sections for pastries, customized cakes, buffet delicacies, and a warehouse. All business premises are leased. With highly capable management team who grew the business since inception.
Reason for Sale: Moving overseas! Paperwork is already in the process.
Update: During the lockdown, the owners started to think of other ways to be able to generate revenue. Below are the list of other income generating streams:
- Baking Supplies – since people have turned to baking during the lockdown, it was what most people in that area would look for. They became a one-stop shop for all your baking supplies needs
- Distribution of buns to restaurants and burger shops – they are currently delivering to more than 50 restaurants and burger shops
- Sole Distributorship of Ace Premium – they will supply to public markets, groceries and restaurants in Bulacan
- “Pasalubong” – They sell pasalubong items at their parking lot. This is at their biggest store only.
- Events – they have been getting a lot of bookings for events until December. Again, maximum of 60 guests per event only.
As of October 2020, 2 of their 3 stores have reopened. Although the capacity restrictions and other protocols are being followed.