Asking Price: ₱55,000,000 Inclusive of about ₱10M inventory + VAT.
Harvest PROFITS now! Strong business in all conditions. This is a profitable industrial, fire, construction, mining, medical and medical PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) even at present time, accredited with the Top 3,000 companies in the Philippines supplying PPEs to about 1,000 active clients. 80% of sales come from exclusive distributorship. This business has:
• Nationwide retail in major hardware outlets in malls and reputable hardware and construction store brands. Their sales channels include retail, online selling, 50-60 dealers and corporate and institutional selling.
• Products include: head protection, body protection, fall protection, hand protection, foot protection, fire protection, traffic safety, safety signages, eyewash station and other products.
• Products produced in four countries outside the Philippines. 80% of sales comes from exclusive distributorship.
• Its own brand of building materials for construction and architectural projects.
• Its own brand of Industrial chemicals include: concrete remover, emulsifier solvent degreaser food grade oil, safe rust remover, water- soluble degreaser, high- tech insulating varnish, safe contact cleaner, high- heat aluminium paint, high-temperature grease, aircon cleaner and others.
• Nationwide dealership network
• A certification on American Standard and is a member of the World Safety Association
• An Inventory System of thousands SKUs Sage50 accounting software • Exclusive supplier contract from 4 countries: Taiwan, China, Spain and India.
• Operations Manual with Process Flow.
There are opportunities for future expansion in Visayas and Mindanao. According to owner, existing credit lines (because of company credibility) with major banks are available. Proposed rent is ₱150,000. Seller owns the premises occupied by the business, all other terms of lease are subject to negotiation.
Reason for sale: To cash in because owner is managing other businesses which are also profitable and has succession concerns. Seller wants to focus on his real estate development business.